What is the Humanities Office of Research and Graduate Studies?
Staff in the Humanities Office of Research and Graduate Studies are dedicated to assisting Higher Degree by Research (HDR) students in the Faculty of Humanities. They are responsible for:
- Advising prospective HDR Humanities students
- Processing Applications for Admission
- Overseeing all administrative processes for HDR students
- Organising regular Research Skills and Careers Workshops
- Hosting the Humanities Graduate Research Conference
- Creating research publication from the Conference.
- Managing postgraduate offices / work stations
- Compiling the annual editions of the FactPack (for all students, supervisors, coordinators, thesis committee members and Faculty administrators)
As a prospective or enrolled student, your main source of HDR information and assistance is available from the Humanities Office of Research and Graduate Studies. email@example.com