Skip to content
Curtin University
Humanities Office of Research and Graduate Studies

Forms and Guidelines

"Keeping the University Informed" is a catchall phrase for calling your attention to the several stages of your research study, and the various requirements of the University at each stage - requirements that, more often than not, involve you sending completed forms to the University.

You can locate and download all the forms you need from the Student Form section on the Graduate Research School website. These forms cover everything from candidacy, ethics, enrolment and change of enrolment, extension requests, conference support and travel approval, thesis examination and the consumables and fieldwork expense application.

The Graduate Research School also have on their website all of the policies and procedures for Higher Degree by Research students.